Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 can (10 3/4 ox.) Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12x8" shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Top with cheese
Makes 4 servings.