Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup uncooked rice or pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can of cream of celery OR cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can (cup) milk
- chicken legs or pieces
- 1 package onion soup mix
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix first five ingredients (rice/pasta, butter, cream of celery or cream of chicken soup, cream of mushrrom soup, milk). Place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Lay chicken pieces on top and sprinkle the onion soup mix over the chicken.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 2 1/2 hours.