Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounce sour cream
- 1 bag of stuffing
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Cook chicken breasts with chopped onion; sprinkle with seasonings.
- Cut up chicken & place in 9x13 baking dish
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream of chicken soup and sour cream; pour over chicken
- Place bag of stuffing on top of mixture.
- Pour chicken broth over stuffing.
- Pour melted butter on top
- Bake for 30 minutes