Hamburger & Macaroni Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 ten & a half ounce can of condensed chicken rice soup
- 1 ten & a half ounce can condensed beef broth
- 1 one pound, one ounce can creamed corn
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons instant mixed onion
- 1 seven ounce package elbow macaroni
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix ingredients well in casserole dish
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
Can add croutons after baking; if so, bake an additional 10 minutes after croutons are added to top.