Hearty chicken & noodle casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 can campbells cream of mushrooms soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir soup, milk, pepper, parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken and noodles in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
- Top with cheddar cheese
Make it crunchy: Omit cheese. Use 1/2 cup French's French fried onions.
Give it a twist: Use 2 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta for noodles.
Makes 4 servings.