Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 package shells and cheese dinner
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare shells and cheese dinner as directed.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown meat; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and water to the meat
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared shells and cheese dinner
- Spoon half of the shells and cheese diner into an 8 inch square baking dish, top with layers of the meat, 1/2 of the cheese and the remaining shells and cheese dinner.
- Cover and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove and top with salsa, remaining cheese, and crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 5 minutes
Makes 6 servings