Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 package bow tie pasta
- 1 package pepperoni, divided
- 2 small jars of spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon italian herbs and seasoning
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown hamburger until well cooked
- While the hamburger is cooking, cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Cut half of the pepperoni into quarters
- Mix ground beef, pasta, quartered pepperoni, spaghetti sauce, water, and seasonings together and pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place whole pepperoni pieces evenly on top
- Cover with aluminum foil and punch holes to vent
- Bake for about 45 minutes until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzerella cheese and bake 5 more minutes