"Chuck Wagon Noodle" Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 5 cups water
- 1 eight ounce package noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 can vegetable soup (undiluted)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Bring to boil water. Add noodles & cook 15 minutes or until noodles are soft. Rinse & Drain.
- Place noodles in casserole dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry 1 pound ground beef until done
- Add in tomato soup, vegetable soup, celery, green peppers and salt.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Pour over top of noodles and bake for 1 hour or until done.
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.