Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (can add an additional 1/4 cup for softer cookies)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Stir together butter, flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add 2 eggs, beat well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned
- Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet
Makes about 5 dozen