Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 package (6 ounces) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat butter and 1 package chocolate chips in a 2 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in other remaining ingredients, except optional nuts or chocolate chips, until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees until center is set (about 30 minutes)
Makes approximately 20 brownies. Store tightly covered.