Chicken Cordon Bleu
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 thin slices of fully cooked ham
- 4 tablespoons honey-dijon salad dressing
- 4 thin slices swiss or mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken on the rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 3 minutes; turn and broil 3 minutes on the other side.
- Brush with butter.
- Continue turning and basting until juices run clear (about 4 minutes)
- Place a ham slice on each chicken breast; broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon dressing over each; top with cheese slices.
- Broil for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted