Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Romano or Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fine bread crumbs or corn meal
- Pinch of paprika or cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil
- Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Combine salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, cheese, and herbs in a plastic bag; shake well.
- Dip chicken in beaten egg and then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheets and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature with Ranch dressing, ketchup, or the sauce of your choice!
Can also add garlic to breadcrumbs if desired.