Chicken & Rice dinner
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon each paprika & pepper
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 cups broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- Heat oil in skillet
- Add chicken and cook until browned
- Remove chicken
- Add soup, water, paprika and pepper; stir
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli
- Top with chicken.
- Season chicken with additional paprika and pepper
- Cover; cook on low heat 5 minutes or until cooked through.