Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (0.3 oz.) Package Sugar Free Orange Gelatin
- 1 (0.3 oz.) Package Sugar Free Lemon Gelatin
- 1 1/4 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 1/2 Cups Diet Mountain Dew
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Crushed Pineapple, in juice, undrained
- 1 (11 oz.) Can Mandarin Oranges, rinsed and drained
- 2 Medium Bananas, diced
- 1 (1 oz.) Package Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2/3 Cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 (8 oz.) Package Philadelphia Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1/2 Cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flakes
- In large bowl, combine dry orange and lemon gelatins. Add boiling water. Mix well to dissolve gelatin.
- Stir in 1 cup Diet Mountain Dew. Add undrained pineapple, mandarin oranges, and bananas. Mix well to combine. Pour mixture into a 9x13 dish. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or until firm.
- In medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder. Add remaining 1 1/3 cups Diet Mountain Dew. Mix well using a wire whisk. Evenly spread mixture over firm gelatin mixture. Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- In medium bowl, stir cream cheese with spoon until soft. Add Cool Whip Free and coconut extract. Mix gently to combine. Fold in marshmallows. Spread topping mixture evenly over pudding layer. Sprinkle coconut evenly over top. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
Per Serving: 191 Calories: 1g Fat (4.4% calories from fat): 8g Protein: 35g Carbohydrate: 1g Dietary Fiber: 3mg Cholesteral: 434 mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Fruit: 0 Non-Fat Milk: 0 Fat: 0 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 4