GRANDMA'S MARSHMALLOW ROLL
Source of Recipe
This is from my Grandmother, Clara.
List of Ingredients
- 2 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp almond flavoring
- 1 oz. pkg mini colored marshmallows
- waxed paper
- Melt together in saucepan, 2 squares chocolate and the butter.
- Beat in 1 egg.
- Add when the chocolate is cooled, the powdered sugar, almond flavoring and marshmallows.
- Dump mixture onto wax paper and roll up. Chill in freezer and slice when chilled.
This recipe makes 2 rolls and it is very rich.