CHICKEN CORDON BLEU CASSEROLE
Source of Recipe
Got this from a website, but don't remember which one.
List of Ingredients
- 4 to 6 pieces, chicken breast halves
- 4 to 6 pieces Swiss Cheese
- 4 to 6 pieces thinly sliced ham
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup PLUS 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 pkg Pepperidge Farm finely seasoned stuffing (not cubes)
- 1/2 stick butter
- Mix soup and milk in a bowl with whisk. Set aside.
- In a 9x13x2" pan, roll ham slices, top with chicken pieces, then top with cheese slices. Pour soup mixture over all.
- Combine stuffing with soft butter in bowl and sprinkle over top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 dgrees for 1 1/2 hours. Cover with foil for the last half hour to avoid getting brown.
If you have leftovers, this is also great for a baked potato topping. It serves 4 to 6 people.