CHICKEN MACS N CHEESE CASSEROLE
Source of Recipe
This is from my Aunt Janet Booth
List of Ingredients
- 24 oz family pack macaroni & cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, mild
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, baked and cut up
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 1/2 to 1 cup crushed box stuffing
- 4 fresh mushrooms (or more) sliced
- Bake the chicken, cut up into bite sized pieces.
- Make the macaroni and cheese according to package instructions.
- Preheat the oven for the casserole to 350 degrees.
- Dump all of the above ingredients into a large casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until hot and bubbly.