CHICKEN & GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Source of Recipe
I don't remember...some website.
Very good casserole with simple ingredients to find.
List of Ingredients
- 6 oz pkg Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margerine, cut up
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken (2 or 3 breasts)
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen French cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine stove top seasoning packet in water, and margerine in saucepan just until margerine is melted.
- Stir in the Stove Top crumbs just till moist and set aside.
- Bake chicken as you would normally and cut up into pieces to make 3 cups.
- Layer chicken and thawed green beans into a 12x8" dish.
- Mix soup and milk together in another bowl, just until smooth.
- Pour soup mix over chicken and green beans layer in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle stuffing mixture over all of the above.
- Bake about 30 to 40 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe serves 6.