CORN PUDDING CASSEROLE
Source of Recipe
This is from my internet friend, Bill, aka affa-- aka aphoristman
People who don't like corn pudding will like this one. So says my boyfriend.
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 oz) can creamed style corn
- 1 (16 oz) can whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 (8) oz Jiffy mix cornbread, dry
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all of the above into a deep casserole dish, it will be puffy.
- Bake for about 60 minutes, uncovered.
This serves 4 to 6 people.