Source of Recipe
From a former boss of mine, Normakay
Normakay would bring treats to work every Monday. This was one of them.
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and the sugars.
- Add to the creamed mixture, the egg, oil and extracts, blend well.
- Add to the creamed mixture, the flour, salt, cream of tartar and baking soda. Blend well
- Add to the above, the coconut, Rice Krispies, oatmeal and walnuts. Blend well.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets in the shape of a walnut sized ball. Place about 2 inches apart. Press down with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 8 to 12 minutes.
This makes about 5 dozen cookies.