POTATO CHIP COOKIES
Source of Recipe
From a website http://www.dianaskitchen.com
These taste a lot like pecan sandies.
List of Ingredients
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or Butter Crisco
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter, egg yolk and vanilla till light and fluffy.
- Add flour to the sugar mixture and blend well. Add crushed potato chips and pecans, stir with a wooden spoon or rubber scraper.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Dip bottom of a glass with sugar and flatten the balls.
- Bake at preheated 375 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until a golden brown. Cool slightly, remove from baking sheet.
These cookies are best when completely cooled.