Source of Recipe
This is my mother's recipe.
List of Ingredients
- 1 head of broccoli, broken up
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- bacon, 10 slices, fried and crumbled
- Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbsp sugar or Splenda
- 2 Tbsp white cooking wine
- Fry the bacon, drain it and crumble.
- Mix the 1st 5 ingredients into a large bowl and toss.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, sugar and cooking wine.
- Stir this over the salad ingredients and chill about an hour before serving.