triple chip cookies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 cp. [2 sticks] butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 jar triple chip cookie mix
- preheat oven to 375 degrees fairenheit
- beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. add eggs, one at a time, beat well after addition. beat in vanilla.pour cookie mix into another large bowl and mix well. stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- drop dough by scant 1/8 capiuls onto ungreased cookie sheets spacing 3 in. apart lightly flatter dough with fingertips bake 12-14 min. or until edges are set and light brown. cool cookies 1-2 min. on cookie sheets. transfer to wire racks. cool completely
makes 3 doz.