WACKY WIZARD HATS
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3/4 cup ice cream [ any flavor]
- 4 plain pointed ice-cream cones
- 4 chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge ice-cream coating
- decorative candy
- cover the baking sheet with waxed paper. save until step 3.
- put the ice cream in the bowl. using the wooden spoon, stir the ice cream until it is soft.
- divide the ice cream among the ice cream cones. use the back of the spoon to make the ice cream level with the cone edge. place a cookie on each cone with the chocolate side against the ice cream. gently push the cookie against the ice cream so it will stick. stand cones, cookie sides down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- put the baking sheet in the freezer. freeze the cones for at least 3 hours.
- remove ice-cream cones fron the freezer. drizzle each cone with about 1 tbsp. of the ice-cream coating. decorate with the candies, working quickly, before the coating becomes firm. repeat with the remaining cones, ice-cream coating, and candies. serve immediatly.