Source of Recipe
This easy microwave cheese sauce is delious on califlower, broccoli, or french bread.
List of Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated chedddar cheese
- In a microwavable bowl combine butter, flour, salt, pepper, and mustard.Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in milk and then microwave on high 1 minute. Whisk. Microwave another 1 - 2 minutes or until thickened. Add cheese for the last 30 seconds, and whisk until melted. The sauce is ready to use. Enjoy!