Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Custard
Source of Recipe
My own recipe
If you are a man or a tall or short woman, you may eat more or less egg whites, you can change the quantity of the egg whites in this recipe and not change the custards integrety.
This is a great Alternative to boiled egg whites.
List of Ingredients
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup Oats (Whole Rolled)
- 1 cup Water
- 1-2 tsp Splenda (or to taste)
- Cinnamon to taste
- 2 Egg Whites, whipped
- Dice apple and put in a bowl with oats. Add Water, Cinnamon and Splenda.
- Cook in micorwave until oatmeal is done. (My old microwave takes 2.30 minutes. Yours may not take as long)
- Add Egg whipped egg whites and stir well.
- Cook 1-2 minutes more until cooked.
All Body Types: A B C D E
1 Prework out Meal
1 Cup Carb 1 Cup Fruit 2 oz. Protein