Source of Recipe
From my own Imagination.
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Diced Boiled Potatoes
- 1 oz. Meat (Turkey Sausage, flaked White Fish or Diced Chicken Breast its your choice)
- 1 Egg white.
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Chili Pepper Flakes
- Mix Potatoes, spices and meat together.
- Place in a nonstick baking pan, Pour Eggs over the top.
- Bake until egg is set. or about 20 minutes at 350.
- Let cool and eat.
Increase the Potatoes to 1 cup if you are working out after breakfast and add a Banana.
Or you could add Onion, Green peppers and mushrooms to taste.
Contains: Protein A, Protein B, Carb A
Breakfast: A C D E
MM Snack: C E
Lunch: A B C D E
MA Snack: B C D
Dinner: A B C D E