Source of Recipe
Provida's Recipe Threads
This is a change from the same old Oatmeal and cold egg whites.
And it is great on Cold Mornings.
List of Ingredients
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup cooked Oatmeal
- Splenda to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- If desired:
- **Splash of any flavor extract you like. (I like Banana or butter)
- **Cold Rice Milk
- Cook Oatmeal if you dont have some cooked already.
If you have some cooked, warm it in the microwave, 1-2 minutes.
- Beat egg whites until frothy. Stir into Heated Oatmeal and stir.
- Add Splend, cinnamon and extract of choice. stir well.
- Microwave another 1-3 minutes until set. stir 1/2 way through.
- Let stand a few minutes to cool. Pour some Cold Rice Milk over the top and enjoy it
To make this a PreWorkout Meal...Just use 1 cup of Oatmeal and do the same thing. Add a Banana or Apple and you are all set.
Contains: Protein A Carb B
Breakfast: A C D E
MM Snack: C E
Lunch: A B C D E
MA Snack: B C D
Dinner: A B C D E