Source of Recipe
Provida Boards, I am not sure who originally posted it.
This is a great Chocolat recipe when you are really craving Chocolate and want to stay on plan.
List of Ingredients
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Oat Flour (Either Store bought or take your Whole grain oats and grind them in the Blender)
- Splenda to Taste
- Beat Eggs until white and a little stiff.
- Add cocoa and flout and beat until well blended.
- Place in a mini muffin pan for 6 brownies. Lightly sprayed with Pam.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 350*.
Eat warm or Chill. 1 Serving size.
Contains: Protein A Carb B
Breakfast: A C D E
MM Snack: C E
Lunch: A B C D E (with added Veggie)
MA Snack: B C D
Dinner: A B C D E ( with added Veggie)