Source of Recipe
From member ms_dug: I adapted the Libby's pie recipe.
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup Splenda
- 3 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 14 egg whites
- 2 cans (3 1/2 cups) LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- MIX Splenda & spices in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and Splenda-spice mixture.
- BAKE for 15 minutes. Then Reduce temperature to 350°F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
This Recipe Contains: Protein A, Carbohydrate A
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack C-E
Afternoon Snack B-C-D