Melt in Your Mouth Salmon Steaks
Source of Recipe
Chipotle Platoon Member-Crispp1
List of Ingredients
- 2 bunches of Scallions
- 1/4 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Mr. Spice Garlic Steak Sauce
- 4 Salmon Steaks
- Trim and Wash Scallions. Cut into 2 inch Lenghts.Heat Broth in a Skillet over Medium Heat, Saute Scallions and cook until golden brown.
- Place Salmon Steaks on the scallions. Pour Mr. Spice Sauce over Steaks. Cover and steam for 4 minutes.
Moves the steaks a couple of times so that they don't burn.
- Remove cover and saute for 5 minutes to reduce juices. Lower heat and cover to cook 2 more minutes or until done.
- Remove steaks and scallions to serving plate.
Instead of Salmon Steaks you may substitute any firm fish. Like Halibut, Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, Haddock, Swordfish, Marlin, or Mako shark.
Serve with Rice and Asparagus for a very fulfilling Meal!