Baked Chicken with Tomatoes & Sweet Pota
Source of Recipe
Arlene - Director of Food Services / New Body Cafe --Provida
List of Ingredients
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 3/4 “ chunks
- 1 14-oz can NSA tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 fresh tomatoes
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Mrs. Dash Onion Medley
- Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In small bowl or cup, mix lemon juice, oregano, pepper and 2 TBSP water.
- Arrange sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and bell pepper in a 9” x 13” baking dish. Drizzle evenly with half of lemon juice mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes, occasionally spooning pan juices over chicken and vegetables.
- Uncover and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender
Contains: Protein B Carb A
Breakfast: A C D E
MM Snack: C E
Lunch: A B C D E
MA Snack: B C D
Dinner: A B C D E