Chicken with Paprika & Potatoes O'Brian
Source of Recipe
Recipe Adapted from Personal Collection: Source: My Grandma Ruth
List of Ingredients
- 1- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce (Low Sodium if you can find it)
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 12 oz. Chicken Breasts
- 3 Cups of New Potatoes, (diced or thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup Green Peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic , chopped
- 1/3 cup Chicken Broth (low sodium)
- Combine Paprika, Worcestershire Sauce, Thyme and pepper. Rub on chicken and set aside.
- Combine Potatoes, peppers, onions and garlic in a bowl. Heat a large Non stick Skillet over Medium Heat.
Add Potato Miscure and cook 5 minutes. reduce heat and Add broth. Cover to cook for 5 minutes. Uncover and add chicken in pan. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until every thing is tender and chicken is cooked completely.
2 Oz. Protein B
1/2 Carb A