Chicken with Noodles and Broccoli
Source of Recipe
You can always add more or less spices, depending on your taste and of course choose other veggies.
I like this with some crushed Tomatoes and More Garlic.
List of Ingredients
- Pad Thai Rice Noodles (Asian section of grocery store)
- 6 oz. ground chicken breast
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbs dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 c broccoli
- Using half the bag of noodles. Boil noodles 5-7 Minutes, drain completely, and set to the side. Don't Over Cook.
- Brown ground chicken and add all ingredients listed. After it's cooked measure out your required portion (2 oz.)
- Measure Your required amount (1/2 cup) of Noodles and top with cooked ground chicken and Broccoli.
- Sprinkle with more lemon if you desire.
Contains: Protein B Carb B Veggie A
Lunch: A B C D E
Dinner: A B C D E