Source of Recipe
From member pandoRRa
This chicken comes out very, very moist and tasty. Instead of 7-Up, you could use a flavored no-sodium water or sparkling water. I've tried it with orange and it was really good.
List of Ingredients
- 1-1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
1/2 cup steamed mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz can diet 7-Up
- rrange chicken in a 3 quart casserole and top with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
- Varitions: Diet Coke, Diet Tangerine, Diet coke with Lime, Diet Fresca, Diet Raspberry Gingerale, Diet Cherry 7-up,
This Recipe Contains: Protein B and free veggies
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Evening Snack A-D-E