Balsamic Chicken Breast
Source of Recipe
This tastes very "salty" when you eat it. Great for when you are craving Salty. All the pleasure with out the guilt.
This is great will some Grilled Veggies and a side of Seasoned Rice.
List of Ingredients
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Mrs. Dash Grilling Blends Original Seasoning
- Cut off excess fat left on the chicken.
- Pour enough balsamic vinegar in a dish to cover the bottom. Sprinkle plenty of Mrs. Dash on the vinegar, then lay the chicken breast on top.
- Marinate for a few minutes, and then turn the breast over, and let it set for a few more minutes. Sprinlke more Ms Dash on if necessary.
- Cook on a grill or a George Forman Grill. You will get the best results on the GF Grill, the meat will blacken with out burning, but either is good.
Contains: Protein B
Breakfast: A B C D E
MM Snack: A B C D E
Lunch: A B C D E
MA Snack: A B C D E
Dinner: A B C D E
Pm snack: A D E