Boneless Hot Wings
Source of Recipe
From member CarenAnnG:
List of Ingredients
- 16 ounces of boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- Mix vinegar, water and cayenne pepper.
- Add chicken to mixture and let marinate in refrigerator for a couple hours.
- Put chili powder on a plate and gently dip each tender in chili powder and then place on a rack in a baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
This Recipe Contains: Protein B
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Evening Snack A-D-E