Source of Recipe
If you use the Rice cheese, dont forget to lessen your Carb portion by the amount you use.
List of Ingredients
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- Rice or oat flour
- Pepper, garlic, Mrs. Dash to taste
- Broth or water for cooking chicken
- Spaghetti sauce (homemade or store bought)
- Rice mozzarella or rice Parmesan
- Place a thin layer of flour on a plate or waxed paper.
Add the spices you like. I like Garlic, Pepper and Italian herbs.
- Trim the chicken on any visible fat. Lightly coat the chicken with the flour. Shake off excess.
- Coat the bottom of a pan with broth for browning.
Lightly brown both sides of the chicken in the broth (just a minute or two on each side, the chicken will not be cooked through). You may want to add more broth after every couple of chicken pieces.
- Place the browned chicken on a piece of tin foil in the broiler. Broil until cooked about ½ way through (about 5 minutes). Flip once. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes. unitl done
- Top the chicken with spaghetti sauce (and cheese if you want) and broil another minute or two until the sauce is hot and the cheese melts.
Contains: Protein B
Breakfast: A B C D E
MM Snack: A B C D E
Lunch: A B C D E
MA Snack: A B C D E
Dinner: A B C D E
Pm snack: A D E