Skillet Chicken and Rice
Source of Recipe
From member Michelle R.
List of Ingredients
* 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes
* 1 3/4 cups of nsa chicken broth
* 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
* 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen vegetable mix
(I use broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix)
Cook chicken in non-stick skillet until browned, stirring often. Remove chicken. Add broth, basil and garlic. Heat to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes. Stir in vegetables. Return chicken to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat 15-20 minutes or until rice is done.
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack C-E
Afternoon Snack B-C-D
This Recipe Contains: Protein B, Carb B