Spicey Baked Chicken
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups Oatmeal Flour
- 2 egg whites
- Chopotle Pepper or Cayenne Pepper
- Seasoning to taste
- First cut skinless boneless chicken breast into strips.
Sprinkle with Chipotle Pepper. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Beat 1/2 cup of egg whites
- Add seasonings to oatmeal flour.
I use Black pepper, Mrs. Dash onion and herb,Garlic powder and Choptole Pepper.
- Dip Chicken strips in egg whites.
Roll chicken strips in oat flour.
Place on a non-stick baking pan.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on thickness of breast.
Contains: Protein B
Breakfast: A B C D E
MM Snack: A B C D E
Lunch: A B C D E
MA Snack: A B C D E
Dinner: A B C D E
Pm snack: A D E