Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breast
Source of Recipe
Chrisp4kids From Provida
List of Ingredients
- 3 whole chicken breasts, cut in half (making 6 thin cutlets)
- 2 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 6 mushrooms, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (NSA)
- 2 egg whites
- Mrs. Dash Spicy and/or Garlic & Herb
- Place ginger, spinach, mushrooms, eggs, and 3 Tbsp of chicken broth in a medium bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Flatten the chicken cutlet on a dish and place a spoonful of the spinach stuffing onto the cutlet and fold up both sides.
- Place the stuffed cutlet into an oven pan and fill and roll the remaining chicken cutlets.
- Pour the remaining broth on the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle all with the seasonings and place into a preheated 350-degree (F) oven for approximately 1 hour
Contains: Protein B
Breakfast: A B C D E
MM Snack: A B C D E
Lunch: A B C D E
MA Snack: A B C D E
Dinner: A B C D E
Pm snack: A D E