Source of Recipe
From member sweetcandy
List of Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce substitute
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon nsa chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients together let chicken marinate in sauce for 1 hour.
- Discard marinade and cook until chicken is done, turning once.
- Add a little water if needed.
This Recipe Contains: Protein B
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-D-E