Source of Recipe
From member Thinknthin
List of Ingredients
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5.5 oz can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 tablespoons Splenda
- Cut up your chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and place in frying pan.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer until chicken is cooked through and tender.
This Recipe Contains: Protein B
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-D-E