Spicey Garlic Potato Wedges
Source of Recipe
Chipotle Platoon member
This was submitted by one of the members of the Chipotle Platoon. It is a great change from the same old baked potatoes.
List of Ingredients
- 8 Medium Baking Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. Mr. Spice Garlic Steak Sauce
- Scrub unpeeled potatoes well.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 3 wedges.
- Boil Potatoes Wedges for 5 minutes. Drain and Pat dry.
- Spread Potato wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Sprinkle with Mr. Spice Garlic Steak Sauce.
- Bake 425 Degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
These taste good served with Mr. Spice Garlic Steak sauce or Mr. Spice Honey Bargeque Sauce instead of Ketchup
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION