Source of Recipe
From member Texas Tink: A Tex-Mex Chili
List of Ingredients
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 large chopped onion
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 of a large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, no salt
- 1 can whole tomatoes, no salt
- 2 T. Splenda + 2 t. Sugar Free Maple Syrup (my brown sugar substitute)
- 2 T. No Salt Bolners Fiesta Light Chili Powder
- Dashes of Paul Prudhome's new no salt Magic Chili powders (Anaheim, Guajillo mild)
- 1 t. Paul Prudhome�s Magic No Salt
- 2 t. Granulated Garlic with Parsley
- Tabasco to taste
- Just a Pinch of Lite Salt
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook turkey, onion, garlic, and green pepper until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
- Add the chili powders stirring well.
- Cook the chili powder in for few minutes and add the tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste, adjust seasons.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes, stirring occasionally
This Recipe Contains: Protein B, Vegetable A
Compatible with Body Type: