Roasted Vegetable Medley
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
• Assorted vegetables cut in large pieces (i.e. zucchini, carrots, red onion, portabello mushrooms, peppers, eggplant, root vegetables, etc)
• balsamic vinegar
1. line a cookie sheet with foil...Put vegetables on cookie tray in a single layer.
2. sprinkle Veggies with your favorite herbs.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn vegetables over.
4. Bake for 5-10 minutes more. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar for taste.
Optional: For crispier vegetables, dip in egg white before baking.