Spiced Butternut Squash
Source of Recipe
My Own Creation
List of Ingredients
Butter Nut squash
**Any amount will work. The more you cook the more you get.
Add more you cook the more spices you will need.
1. Cut a butternut squash in half lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the seeds.
3. Place cut side down on Release foil,
4. bake at 400 degrees for approximately one hour or until soft. The squash may begin to caramelize and run from the underside.
5. Allow to cool for approximately 15 minutes and then scoop out squash into a bowl.
6. Add a few drops to 1/2 capful of vanilla Extract, Splenda to taste and a couple of dashes of cinnamon or allspice.
7. Mix well and refrigerate.
Can be eaten cold or hot.