Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
4 egg whites or 2/3 cup All Whites
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup Splenda or to taste
1/2 cup oatmeal ground into flour
1 small zucchini, shredded
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Beat eggs until stiff peaks form. I found that in using the egg whites in a carton, you can just beat them till they are fluffy.
2. Mix in vanilla, Splenda, and cinnamon.
3. Add flour a tablespoon at a time, mixing after each addition.
4. Mix in small amounts of zucchini at a time until all has been added.
5. Fill two ramekins or 1 cup custard dishes which have been sprayed lightly with cooking spray and bake in 350 degree oven until just beyond golden brown.
It was about 30 min. in my oven.
6. Turn off oven and leave in for 30 minutes.
This tastes a lot like a zucchini muffin.
Cover and store in fridge.