WW Veggie Pie
Source of Recipe
Dee Dees Recipe Archive
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 large tomato -- chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion -- chopped (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free cholesterol-free egg product or 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Lightly grease 8-inch square baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
Makes 6 servings @ 2 Pts. each