Peanut Butter Moon Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 small package ( 3 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tub ( 8 oz) Cool whip
- Two 9 inch prepared chocolate pie crusts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped semisweet chocolate bits
Whip the cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in the sugar &
peanut butter. Slowly add the milk &blend thoroughly. Fold the Cool
Whip into the peanut butter mixture. Pour into the pie crusts.
Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate bits. Freeze or chill thoroughly.
Can be served frozen. SERVES 10-12